Listen Live

Endwell Fire Caused by Wood Stove Venting

A house fire on Farm to Market Road in Endwell on Wednesday was caused by improperly installed wood stove venting. The home was severely damaged. The Red Cross is assisting the home’s resident find temporary housing, food, and clothing.

Senator Akshar Recognizes Local Students

Senator Fred Akshar visited classrooms in three local schools on Monday to kick-off a new district-wide student recognition program. Each month, Senator Akshar will recognize 3 or 4 local students selected by school districts across the 52nd Senate District who have shown great leadership,... Read More.

Fire Seriously Damages Endwell Home

A fire seriously damaged a home on Corey Avenue in Endwell at about 8:45 Saturday night. The investigation is centered on a possible propane tank explosion. The were no injuries, and no one was at home at the time of the fire.
https://www.myhometowntoday.com/page/delaware-river-solar

Water Boil Advisory Lifted

The boil water advisory for customers of the Endicott Water Department was lifted on Wednesday afternoon. The advisory affected Endicott, parts of Endwell and parts of West Corners. A water main break was the root cause of the advisory.

Boil Water Advisory Continues for Endicott Water District

The boil water advisory in the Endicott Water District will remain in place until at least Wednesday. The advisory includes anyone that receives their water bill from Endicott Water. The advisory is a precautionary measure put in place by the Broome County Health Department... Read More.
https://tiogaasap.org/

Endwell firefighter receives honor

An Endwell firefighter received a special distinction Friday. Brent Soden was named the William Grace Firefighter of the Year by the Broome County Firefighters Association. Soden received the honor after rescuing a woman from a fire in the Ivy Terrace Apartments on Watson... Read More.
https://www.myhometowntoday.com/page/delaware-river-solar