Barker Home Fire Ruled Accidental

A fire on Saturday in the Town of Barker was caused by an overheated electrical extension cord. The home at 462 King Street was a total loss. Two people were home at the time; one person... Read More.

Vestal Quality Inn Fire Ruled Accidental

Fire investigators have reported that the Saturday fire in a single room at the Vestal Quality Inn was accidental. A malfunctioning electrical outlet connected to a heating unit caused the fire. There was no one in... Read More.
https://www.myhometowntoday.com/2017-nysofa-approved-ny-connects-brochure

Sunoco Gas Station Robbed in Endwell

Police are investigating an early morning robbery of the Sunoco gas station on east Main Street in Endwell. A white male entered the station with a knife at about 3AM and grabbed cash from the... Read More.

Overnight Fire at Truck Stop in Newark Valley

Fire destroyed a restaurant at the Newark Valley Truck Stop. The fire was reported at about 2AM Monday. Initial reports from the scene indicate the front half of the business, the restaurant, has been completely destroyed. A... Read More.
https://www.sunybroome.edu/culinary
https://www.htva.net/haefele-bundles/

Fire at Vestal Quality Inn

Firefighters responded to a Saturday afternoon fire at the Vestal Quality Inn. One room sustained heavy smoke and water damage. Guests were able to remain in the hotel after the fire was put out. No one was... Read More.

Ithaca Man Kidnapped at Gunpoint

Jason Smith, 25, of Freeville has been arrested by New York State Police for allegedly kidnapping an 18 year old Ithaca man at gun point. The victim, who was at Smith's home, was forced into... Read More.
https://www.facebook.com/Jackpot-Richies-Chicken-BBQ-233012507250728/

Broome County Sheriffs Catch Burglars in the Act

Broome County Sheriff's Deputies responded to a burglary in progress in Whitney Point. Three suspects were taken into custody after breaking in a front door of an apartment at 6277 Main St. in Whitney Point;... Read More.