Owego, NY - The Campville Fire Department was dispatched at 3:23... Read More.
A child was killed in a fire that destroyed a home in Richford on Tuesday afternoon. The home at 9266 West Creek Road was owned by William and Leanna Hulse, and the couple lived... Read More.
News Radio WEBO is proud to announce an early holiday present to our listeners. WEBO is now broadcasting in the northern part of Tioga County on 101.3 FM. Anyone who lives, works, owns a... Read More.
A family in Berkshire now has new furniture after a fire destroyed their home in late October. The Bean family said they lost everything after the fire, but on Monday, they got some help from... Read More.
A garage is a total loss after a blaze began in Berkshire. Crews arrived around 10:30 Monday morning at 12604 Route 38 for a fire started in the garage. The home owner... Read More.
Starting today, residents with P.O. boxes in Richford will begin using the Berkshire Post Office. The Postal Service made a decision to relocate the P.O. box and window services from its site on Route... Read More.
Firefighters also battled a fire along Route 79 Wednesday in Richford. The call went out around 1:15 p.m. at 997 Route 79, near the intersection of Route 38. Firefighters say a chimney... Read More.
To all residents of Tioga County, if you received damages to your residence (not out buildings or driveways), during the storms of last week, please contact the Tioga County Office of Emergency Management at... Read More.