Logan Walker and Matthew Micalizzi joined us on the WEBO Morning show from CASA Trinity’s COTI Program Tuesday. With the holiday’s coming up, the Tioga County COTI team wants people to know that help is available.
The Center of Treatment Innovation (COTI) program is a mobile treatment team that meets with an individual with a substance use disorder in the community. The purpose is to start them on the path to recovery and to provide links to appropriate services.
The services at COTI include:
- Mobile Evaluations for Substance Use Disorders
- Referral to appropriate level of care for addiction treatment.
- Individual counseling sessions
- Medication Assisted Treatment: Buprenorphine and Naltrexone
- Tele-health Medication Assisted Treatment for Buprenorphine
- Care Management Services (Transportation, Aid in setting up insurance)
- Peer Specialist linkage and support services
- Linkage and Referral: Getting the right kind of services for Opioid withdrawal and treatment, medical and mental health services, pain management services, housing, financial assistance, food and clothing
- Navigation through the criminal justice system
Listen to Logan and Matt with Dave on the WEBO Morning Show:
For more information about the Center of Treatment Innovation please contact 607-223-4826.