“The COVID-19 Report Card” — an online dashboard which tracks real-time COVID-19 infections and testing operations of every New York school and school district — has been posted online. Schools, local health departments, labs and all testing sites must properly collect and report COVID-19 testing data for students and staff at each school in New York State, ensuring this information can be accurately presented on the online COVID-19 Report Card.
- Positive infections by date of students & staff by school & school district
- Whether school/district (& student and staff) are remote, in-person, or hybrid
- Number of students and staff on-site
- Percentage of on-site students & staff who test positive
- Number of tests administered by the school, test type, lab used and lag time
- Date of last submission/update
The COVID-19 Report Card online dashboard features user-friendly design to make it easy for parents, teachers, students and all New Yorkers to access the data in one central location. Visitors to the website can simply type in their home address to identify their school district, select their specific school, and find all reported positives, a breakdown of testing and results for students and teachers and the current enrollment. The dashboard will feature 7-day trend charts so visitors can track results over time.