On Friday May 3, the Broome County Special Investigations Unit Task Force executed a narcotics search warrant at 98 Crestmont Road in Binghamton. Investigators charged charged Sean Dingle after the following was recovered:
– 117 individually packaged quantities of Fentanyl
– 5.1 grams of unpackaged Fentanyl powder
– 35 individually packaged quantities of Crack Cocaine, weighing 18.1 grams
– drug packaging materials
– $484 in suspected drug sale proceeds
– small quantity of marihuana
Sean Dingle was held at the Binghamton Police Department, until arraignment in Binghamton City Court. Dingle is currently under NYS Corrections and Community Supervision. NYS Corrections and Community Supervision was notified and issued a Parole Violation Warrant for Dingle.
Arrestee: Sean Dingle
34 year old male
98 Crestmont Road
– 3 counts – Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 3rd (intent to sell) – a class B Felony
– Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 3rd (over ½ ounce) – a class B Felony
– Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 4th (over 1/8 ounce) – class C Felony
– 2 counts – Criminally Using Drug Paraphernalia 2nd – a class A Misdemeanor.
he Broome County Special Investigations Unit Task Force is comprised of members of the City of Binghamton Police Department, Broome County Sheriff’s Office, the Village of Endicott Police Department and the Village of Johnson City Police Department. The Task Force was assisted by the Binghamton Police Patrol Division and NYS Corrections and Community Supervision.