Listen Live

Sixteen Displaced by House Fire

Two adults and 14 children were displaced by a fire Monday morning according to the American Red Cross.The fire, at 144 Swan Hill Road in Nanticoke, was reported around 7:15 a.m.The fire started in the home’s chimney and spread throughout the roof according to fire officials.All of the residents were inside the house at the time, but all made it out safely.The Glen Aubrey Fire station will be open today and tomorrow for people to drop off donations for the family.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *