Two Elmira Heights firefighters were injured while putting out a house fire in the village Wednesday morning.
Crews were called to 242 Birchwood Avenue just before 10 a.m. and found heavy smoke coming from all four sides of the home.
It took firefighters a several hours to put the fire out.
Two firefighters received injuries, one went to the hospital for an evaluation.
Investigators believe the fire was started by a large shop light that fell into a basket of clothing in a bathroom that was being renovated.
No one was home at the time