Brandon Swansbrough, age 25 of 354 Straits Corners Road, Candor, has been arrested by Tioga County sheriff’s deputies and faces 15 charges after trying unsuccessfully to flee from a deputy at 9:05 p.m. August 25.
The charges are:
- Unlawfully Fleeing an Officer in a Motor Vehicle,
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 7th,
- Speed in Zone,
- Driving Left of Pavement Markings,
- No License Plate Displayed,
- Driving on a Suspended Registration,
- Unregistered Motor Vehicle,
- Operating Motor Vehicle without Insurance,
- Improper/Switched License Plates,
- Unlicensed Operator,
- No Plate Lamps,
- Illegal Tire,
- Reckless Driving,
- Crossed over Hazard Markings,
- Failed to Yield to Emergency Vehicle.
These charges resulted from a vehicle pursuit where Swansbrough failed to yield to emergency vehicles and attempted to flee.
Swansbrough was arraigned before Justice Gary
Dence, Town of Candor Court, and was remanded to the Tioga County Jail on $10,000 bail or $20,000 bond.