Listen Live

Vestal Quality Inn Fire Ruled Accidental

Fire investigators have reported that the Saturday fire in a single room at the Vestal Quality Inn was accidental.
A malfunctioning electrical outlet connected to a heating unit caused the fire.
There was no one in the room at the time and no one was injured.
The fire took only a few minutes to extinguish, but the room sustained heavy smoke and water damage.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *