Scholarship Challenge Visit 95.3 the Bridge Visit Choice 102 Visit Valley 107.7 Visit WEBO Visit Liberty 960 Christmas is for Kids

2 Facing Charges for Elmira Boy's "Abduction"

SHARE NOW

Two people have been charged in connection with the Amber Alert issued for a young Elmira boy.
Authorities say 3-year-old Jacob Ryan Ruben Davila was not abducted. He was found safe and sound at a hotel in Henrietta Wednesday.
Police say the boy’s mother, Stephanie, let 26-year-old Quentin Singletary borrow her vehicle to run errands on Tuesday night. He took Jacob with him. When they failed to return, Davila called police and said her son had been abducted.
Now, both Jacob’s mother and Singletary are facing misdemeanor charges for endangering the welfare of a child. Chemung County District Attorney Weeden Wetmore says the pair could face more charges. They were released and will be arraigned at a later date.
Police say Jacob is doing well and seems to be in high spirits.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *