Scholarship Challenge Visit 95.3 the Bridge Visit Choice 102 Visit Valley 107.7 Visit WEBO Visit Liberty 960 Christmas is for Kids

Lamp Blamed for Binghamton Fire

Binghamton’s Fire Marshal says a lamp is to blame for the fire that displaced a family of eight on Saturday night in the city.
Fire Marshal Dan Eggleston says the lamp without a shade became tangled in bedding and sparked the fire at the Legacy Bay Townhomes off Glenwood Road in Binghamton.
Eggleston says smoke detectors in the apartment alerted the mother to the fire, who was able to evacuate her six children from the second floor before the fire spread.
There were no injuries.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *