A wood stove reportedly caused a fire in Deposit over the weekend. The Deposit Fire Chief says crews responded to the home on China Road around 3:30 early Saturday morning. Officials say the owner was the only person home at the time of the fire and no one was injured. The cold temperatures caused some issues while putting out the fire and it later rekindled, destroying the home. The Red Cross is currently assisting the homeowner.
Swing in for Seashells and Superhero Stories at Spalding Memorial LibraryNow - Fri, Jul 1 at 10:00am
Spalding Memorial Library
Candor Community Chorus to Celebrate July 4th with Free ConcertSat, Jul 2 at 7:00pm
Candor High School
Community Invited to Berkshire Church Return of July 4th BarbecueMon, Jul 4 at 12:00pm
East Berkshire United Methodist Church
Make Plans to Attend Candor’s July 4th Celebration with Fireworks, Rides, Parade and More!Now - Mon, Jul 4 at 3:00pm
Village of Candor, N.Y.
Enjoy Evening of American Gospel Music in Sayre with The NeedhamsThu, Jul 7 at 7:00pm
Sayre Christian Church