A fire in a Town of Maine home has been ruled accidental. The fire on Shadowbrook Drive was caused by inappropriate disposal of ashes from a pellet stove; the ashes were put in a combustible container. One person was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.
Readers Seeking to Make Community a Better Place Invited to Sayre Library Book Club that Inspires ActionNow - Sat, Mar 25 at 10:00am
Sayre Public Library
Celebrate Spring with Newark Valley Church Arts and Crafts Fair, Vendor Spots AvailableSat, Mar 25 at 10:00am
Newark Valley United Church of Christ
Celebrating Kittens! Bradford County Shelter to Host “Kitten Shower” at Next “Tales for Tails” StorytimeSat, Mar 25 at 10:00am
Animal Care Sanctuary
Girls Softball Registrations Underway for Valley ASA, Free for 2023 SeasonNow - Sun, Mar 26 at 11:30pm
Towanda, Troy, Chemung, Elmira, Rome, Northeast Bradford, Tioga Center
Apalachin, Campville, Little Meadows Students Encouraged to Apply for $3000.00 in Lions ScholarshipsNow - Fri, Mar 31 at 3:00pm
Apalachin & Campville, N.Y. and Little Meadows, Pa.