CORNING — The City of Corning will be closing multiple streets due to a paving project set to begin next week.
Several streets will be closed with no parking from Monday, Oct. 2, through at least Friday, Oct. 6, from 6 a.m. until 6 p.m.
The following streets will be closed as a result:
- Reynolds Avenue, from Winfield Street to City Line
- Kingsbury Avenue Extension, from Wardell Street to Winfield Street
- Princeton Avenue Extension, from Erie Lane to Winfield Street
- Dwight Avenue, from West Pulteney Street to Onondaga Street
- West William Street, from Bridge Street to Bissell Avenue
- Dodge Avenue, from West William Street to West Pulteney Street
- Perry Avenue, from Decatur Street to Bridge Street
- Bridge Street, from West Pulteney Street to Hazel Street
- Gorton Street, from Decatur Street to Baker Street
- Pleasant Street, from Decatur Street to the End
- Norman Street, from Decatur Street to Baker Street
- Houghton Circle, from Corning Boulevard to East Pulteney Street
- Pershing Street, from Corning Boulevard to East Pulteney Street
- Belleau Street, from Houghton Circle to Pershing Street
The paving project timeline is dependent on weather.