(Sayre, Pa.) – Guthrie Medical Group is hosting multiple flu shot clinics throughout the region. Individuals six months and older are encouraged to receive a flu vaccination during open flu clinics.
Guthrie urges the community to receive their flu vaccinations each year to minimize the spread and impact of the virus. It is important that everyone, particularly those most at risk, such as young children, elderly people, pregnant women, and people with any pre-existing health conditions, receives their flu shot as soon as possible to increase protection this season.
Guthrie has scheduled the following flu shot clinics with more anticipated as the season continues:
Guthrie Southport Family Practice: 1336 Cedar Street, Elmira, NY
- Tuesday, Sept. 19, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 27, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 28, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Guthrie Wellsboro: 110 Plaza Lane, Wellsboro, PA
- Wednesday, Sept. 20, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 21, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 26, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 5, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 12, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 18, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Guthrie Southern Tier Pediatrics: 3344 Chambers Road, Horseheads, NY
- Thursday, Sept. 21, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 4, 1-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 11, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 18, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 25, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Guthrie Ithaca Hanshaw Road: 1780 Hanshaw Road, Ithaca, NY 14850
- Friday, Sept. 29, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Appointments are required to ensure flu shot availability. You can schedule through eGuthrie or by calling Central Scheduling at 866-488-4743.
For a complete list of scheduled flu clinics, visit www.Guthrie.org/FluShots.