(Vestal, NY) – Binghamton University will host a job fair for positions within Dining Services and Facilities Management from noon-2 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 20, at the Events Center, on campus.
Positions available within Facilities Management include:
- Grounds Staff
- Plant Utilities Assistant
- Plant Utilities Engineer
Positions available within Dining Services include:
- Food service workers
Attendees should bring résumés or applications on the day of the event. On-site job interviews may take place during the job fair.
Those unable to make the job fair may apply online.
For a full list of classified service positions available at Binghamton University, go to https://www.binghamton.edu/offices/human-resources/jobs/classified.html. For a full list of positions available at Dining Services, go to https://binghamton.sodexomyway.com/contact/employment.
Working at Binghamton University
Members of the University community have a direct impact on students and can take advantage of opportunities for professional and personal growth.
As an employer of New York state, Binghamton University offers employees a competitive and comprehensive set of benefits.
General benefits for faculty and staff include:
- health insurance/prescription coverage
- dental and vision insurance
- employee assistance program (EAP)
- flexible spending account (FSA) – healthcare, dependent care and adoption advantage care for eligible bargaining units
- retirement plans and tax-deferred programs
- access to retirement planning consultations and seminars
- vacation, holiday and sick leave accruals
- employee tuition assistance
*Dining Services benefits will vary
For more information about Facilities Management positions, email Sara DeClemente-Hammoud, director of human resources, at [email protected]. For more information about Dining Services positions, email Ramona Eastman, human resources manager, at [email protected].