Brett C. White, age 28, of 761 Owego Road, Candor, was arrested on 9/27/2020 at 1:35 PM and charged with:
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon 2nd; Having a loaded
Firearm C Felony,
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon 3rd; Possession of an Assault Weapon D Felony;
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon 3rd; Possession of Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device (2 counts) D Felony;
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance (3 counts) Misdemeanor, Unlawful Possession of Marijuana 2nd Violation;
- No/Insufficient Tail Lamps,Traffic Violation.
These charges resulted from an investigation by the Tioga County Sheriff’s Road Patrol Division following the stop of a 2004 Buick with a defective tail lamp on Main Street in the Village of Candor. White was arraigned before Justice Michael Grinage, Town of Nichols Court, and was remanded to Tioga County Jail on $20,000 bail or $40,000 bond. White is scheduled to reappear before Justice Grinage at a later date.