Village of Owego Police Department arrested Dan Perry, 43, of Nichols, for:
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the 3rd Degree, a Class D. Felony;
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 7th degree, a class A Misdemeanor;
- Criminal use of Drug Paraphernalia 2nd degree, a class A Misdemeanor;
- False Personation, a class B Misdemeanor
- Arrest Warrant from the Tioga County Sheriff’s Office.
During a vehicle stop, Perry was found to be in possession of an illegal weapon (collapsible baton), narcotics and drug paraphernalia, falsely identified himself to police because he was wanted on a warrant. Perry was subsequently arrested on this incident and brought to the Tioga County CAPS Court for arraignment. Perry was remanded to Tioga County Jail with no bail.