The Tioga County Boys & Girls Club and the Owego Apalachin Central School District have partnered to provide OA students in 3rd through 6th grade an opportunity for fun and enriching activities once their school day ends.
The Tioga County Boys & Girls Club has served the youth of Tioga County and especially those in the Owego Apalachin Central School District for many years. Providing a fun and safe environment for kids to experience a wide variety of activities.
Now more than ever, families need a safe place for kids to go once their school day is done, that will enrich their lives, promote physical health and wellness, and provide support socially and academically.
The Tioga County Boys & Girls Club is excited to open their doors weekdays from 3:00-5:00pm for 3rd-6th
grade OACSD students. Families can find more information and register their children for this FREE program by clicking here: Tioga County Boys & Girls Club
After School Program Registration.
Students will be able to:
● Participate in organized Club activities
● Receive support on school work with access to the computer room
● Use the game room for Pool, Ping-Pong, Air Hockey and Esports on Xbox & Playstation.
● Create crafts in the Arts & Crafts Room
● Use the Gym, or Outside Athletic Fields to participate in organized athletic activities
● Play outside on the Playground
● Read a Book or Play Board Games
● Enjoy STEAM activities
● Snacks provided
Ribbon Cutting and Official Kick-off at the Tioga County Boys & Girls Club, 201 Erie St., Owego, NY, is Monday, October 25, at 2:00pm.